Percent Bar Paddle Boards helps students visualise the abstract concept of percentages in a tangible way. Students use the colour-coded segments ranging from five to 50% to construct a percentage on the bar and use the write-on/wipe-off area on the paddle boards to work out problems involving part unknown, percentage unknown and whole unknown.
The colourful, hands-on way to learn about calculating percentages.
- Colour-coded segments correspond to percentage pieces that range from five to 50%.
- Colour segments can be put together to represent any percentage as a whole.
- Students can use a dry-erase marker (not included) to model problem-solving strategies on the write-on/wipe-off area on the paddle boards.
- Percent Bar Paddle Boards are an ideal accompaniment to the Magnetic Demonstration Percent Bar.
- Each paddle board set includes 2x 50% strips, 4 x 25% strips, 5 x 20% strips, 10 x 10% strips, 10 x 5%
- Also available as a Magnetic Demonstration Percent Bar.
- The answer board measures 28cm long.